Union Point Sports Complex
170 Memorial Grove Ave, Weymouth MA
January 2nd - 10am-4pm
January 9th - 11am-1pm or 7-9pm
January 16th - Noon-6pm
January 23rd - 11am-4pm
January 30th - 11am-4pm
February 7th - 9am-3pm
High School Athletes
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT -
Mouth Piece (recommended)
Please direct all questions to
Steve Dembowski, Director
2021 Winter League
The Non-Contact Fall League was such a success we are going to do it again! The Winter League will be a 6-week season starting on Saturday, January 2nd and finishing on Sunday, February 7th.
All games will be played at the Union Point Sports Complex in Weymouth inside their state-of-the-art-bubbles. Most games will be played Saturdays, but Sunday games are possible with starting times ranging from 10am to 8pm.
The league will offer two levels of competition, a Senior & Junior and a Sophomore & Freshman level. Spectators will not be allowed inside per the current state guidelines.
All players must individually register and have parental consent to participate in the league. This is private league and not school affiliated.
Players should register before December 7th to ensure they are placed on the correct team and they receive the requested t-shirt size.
Players will not be able to customize their shirt after December 7th.
The league will follow the state of Massachusetts safety requirements. These modifications include but are not limited to the following;
- Face covering will be required for players, coaches, referees and employees.
- Defensive players must align 6-feet from an offensive player (no press coverage).
- Defense can not contact an offensive player, unless making the "One-hand tag" or pulling a Flag.
- Teams will not share footballs
- Team Rosters will be limited.
- Daily attendance will be recorded
- Starting times will be stagger
- No more than 25 players on any surface/playing area
- Athletic Trainer will be on site