2019 Title Sponsors
2019 Regional Locations & Dates
NORTH - JULY 13th, 10am
Exeter HS, One Blue Hawk Drive, Exeter, NH
SOUTH - JULY 14th 10am WAITING LIST ONLY
Xaverian Brothers, 800 Clapboardtree St, Westwood, MA
EAST - JULY 27th, 10am
Greater Lawrence Tech HS, 57 River Rd, Andover, MA
NEW ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP - August 1st, 4-9pm
Bishop Fenwick HS, 99 Margin St, Peabody MA
WHO / WHY / HOW
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
This is a New England only tournament - players must be in high school and from the same school - No All-Star teams. Each Regional is open to the first 40 teams to complete the registration. You must be a regional finalist in good standing or selected as a Wild Card to advance to the England Championship.
WHY - PARTISIPATE:
Great way to build team unity / a chance to evaluate your athletes compete vs the best / gain situational experience
HOW - FORMAT:
POOLS; You will play all teams in your pool. The top two teams from each pool will advance to the playoffs. After pool play the tournament becomes single elimination.
- Teams many bring up to 18 players.
- Each player (18) receives a Northeast 7v7 athletic t-shirt
- Four scheduled games, 24 minute games.
- 16 of 40 teams qualify for single elimination playoff
- Two High School football officials work each game
- Each Official has a four second timer for QB sacks
- The Finalists qualify for New England Championship