REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1ST
2020 Title Sponsors
2020 Regional Locations & Dates
NORTH - JULY 18th, 10am
Exeter HS, One Blue Hawk Drive, Exeter, NH
SOUTH - JULY 19th 10am WAITING LIST ONLY
Xaverian Brothers, 800 Clapboardtree St, Westwood, MA
EAST - JULY 27th, 10am
St John's Prep HS, 17 Spring St, Danvers, MA
NEW ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP - July 29th, 4-9pm
Xaverian Brothers HS, 800 Clapboardtree St, Westwood MA
WHO / WHY / HOW
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
This is a New England only tournament - players must be in high school and from the same school - No All-Star teams. Each Regional is open to the first 40 teams to complete the registration. You must be a regional finalist in good standing or selected as a Wild Card to advance to the England Championship.
WHY - PARTICIPATE:
Great way to build team unity / a chance to evaluate your athletes compete vs the best / gain situational experience
HOW - FORMAT:
POOLS; You will play all teams in your pool. The top two teams from each pool will advance to the playoffs. After pool play the tournament becomes single elimination.
- Teams many bring up to 18 players.
- Each player (18) receives a Northeast 7v7 athletic t-shirt
- Four scheduled games, 24 minute games.
- 16 of 40 teams qualify for single elimination playoff
- Two High School football officials work each game
- Each Official has a four second timer for QB sacks
- The Finalists qualify for New England Championship